Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Inconceivable!!!


OK, honestly, how can anyone work under these conditions?  IMPOSSIBLE!  I am having serious ADHD attacks nonstop, and I’m not even half way through my day.  I actually have work I need to get done too, before tomorrow (I have gotten some done though, thankfully…this shit is important, despite what other people think…).  Today is my LAST day here before my TWO WEEK leave for wedding amazingness and our honeymoon!!!

I have to be here LATE tonight too.  Until at least 8PM I think.  I have been here since 7AM.  I have been trying for weeks to set up a second shift Benzyl Prep training, so maybe anyone other than me can know how to do it…thanks for leaving, Ola!  I wanted to start it at 4, but apparently everyone on the planet has training except for me, so I can’t start it until 5:30…when I usually go home.  Awesome.   Even better that only 2 people have accepted the invite…no one takes me seriously…I’m all sorts of antsy and excited and I have to be at WORK ALL DAY LONG!!!  Oh well, I decided I would be even more useless tomorrow and I’m not coming in.  That’s a perk…I can kind of decide things like that…

So understandably, I’m useless.  I’m elsewhere.  I’m thinking about my dress, I’m thinking about how Derek will look when he sees me in it for the first time.  I’m thinking about how my hair will actually turn out, and my haircut on the 15th!  I’m thinking about all my family and friends coming from far away just for this day.  I’m thinking about seeing my brother and his beautiful family from Missouri tomorrow, and how much I love those two little kids, Anthony and Lily, and how I didn’t think it was possible to love someone else’s kids so much, even if they are your niece and nephew.  So how much am I going to love OUR kids?  I can’t even fathom that amount, with how much I love those two. 

I’m thinking about our wedding :) All the months of planning coming down to one day (which I am so excited for all of our guests to see how amazing everything will turn out!)…3 days from now.  3 days from now I will officially be Mrs. Duval.   And I am VERY excited about this. 

Side note, because I said I would, http://www.awkwardengineer.com/
Read it, it’s funny.  And he’s a friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment