Sunday, August 21, 2011

Hi? I guess?


Blog post #1.  Here I am.  To be honest, I’m really not entirely sure what I’m doing.  What am I supposed to write about?  What is too much information to share with the internet?  I was taught growing up that you don’t talk to strangers, and you don’t share personal information in an unrestricted forum.  That’s exactly what I’m doing here, isn’t it?  Sorry Mom, I don’t think anyone is going to abduct and rape me via this blog, it will be OK…I think.  

I think some pretty exciting, awkward, and funny things happen in my life, so I’ll probably write about them.  Maybe even things from the past.  Probably a lot of stories about crazy shit I did with my BFF Liz.  Who knows, only time will tell.  Right now I’m pretty focused on one thing: MY FUCKING WEDDING BITCHES!!!

In 6 days I’m getting married!!!  6 days.  That is less than 1 week.  I am getting married next weekend.  On Cape Cod, or as my beloved Tina once referred to it, “The Cod.”  

Friends, family, ocean breeze, tons of unreal food and a 5 hour open bar…yup.  My kind of wedding…to be expected.  Then 10 days in Punta Cana!!!  So if I keep this blog business going, don’t expect to hear from me for a while.  But expect pictures.  Lots of them.  Once I figure out how to add them to a post.  I’m computer retarded.  

That’s all for now I guess…trying to get out of work early today, since we don’t really have anything going on, and second shift is already in…

1 comment:

  1. Hahahaha I LOVE this... and 'The Cod'! I cannot wait to share that special moment with you, Derek and all the familia y amigos. It's gonna be damn epic! <3

    ReplyDelete